TurboWriter Help System
The standard TurboWriter workflow for assignments is:
- For a single assignment: Assigning a writer (project manager)
- For a repeating assignment: Adding a writing assignment, then assigning a writer (project manager)
- Assigning a reviewer for the assignment (project manager)
- After all prerequisites assignments are completed, completing the draft for an assignment and sending it to the reviewer (writer)
- Completing the review for an assignment (reviewer)
However, project owners and managers can customize TurboWriter workflow in many ways using the TurboWriter user interface. Here are some examples:
- You can wait until after a writing assignment is completed before assigning a reviewer.
- When you start the project, or later by means of Project Administration > Settings, you can deselect "Automatic reviews". In that case, an assignment is completed when the writer clicks Writing Completed.
- Instead of assigning a reviewer for an assignment when "Automatic reviews" is selected, you can click Review Not Needed on the reviewer Assign page.
- If you select "Reviewers can send assignments back to writer" when you create the project or later by means of Project Administration > Settings, and a writer sends an assignment back to the writer, the writing completion date and all review dates for that assignment are cleared.
- From Project Administration > Console, you can go to any of the assignment's pages, even if they have not been assigned, and whether they've been completed or not.
- Even if "Automatic reviews" is deselected, you can assign a reviewer to an assignment from Project Administration > Console.
- To remove a previously assigned reviewer for an assignment, you can use Project Administration > Console to go back to the reviewer Assign page and click Review Not Needed.
- If you use Project Administration > Console to go to the Write page for an assignment that has been completed and click Save Draft, the writing completion date and all review dates for that assignment are cleared.
TurboWriter Help System About TurboWriter Signing in Your Profile Page Assignments, Documents, and Styles Workflow Scoreboard Creating a Content Library
Assignments and the Progress Meter Document Sequencer Document Structure and Flow Control Due Date Highlighting and UTC Linking to an Anchor in a Document Project Definitions Spellchecking Updating Quality Checklists